Bring Financial Literacy to Your Community
Make a lasting impact on the lives of students and community members alike.
Bolster relationships with account holders, employees, business partners, and more with Banzai's dynamic content.
Wellness Center—library complete with over 175 life literacy resources Co-branded landing pages Geo-targeted content marketing
Banzai for Schools
Exclusively sponsor schools in your community to positively impact CRA evaluations and encourage brand loyalty.
Engaging courses In-classroom presentations Printed workbooks
Discover ways to serve low to moderate income communities and gain recognition under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA).
How It Works
Banzai offers an expansive, easy-to-access library of financial literacy tools that you can provide to your community & employees through sponsorship.
The Wellness Center
A comprehensive, 40+ hour collection of interactive content including Coaches, calculators, and articles.
Roughly 18 hours worth of computer games for every age that test, teach, and reinforce financial concepts in a fun, easy way while encouraging growth and problem-solving skills.
“Banks should be encouraged to partner with and invest in professional experts who could deliver [financial education] services.”
See why nearly 900 financial institutions, in all 50 states, have partnered with this award-winning program.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the Banzai Manager track?The Banzai Manager provides comprehensive usage statistics that give valuable insights into the effectiveness of Banzai resources.Each reporting feature—article reporting, Coach reporting, calculator reporting, and order reporting(Schools)—goes over how many times each Banzai resource has been viewed or played through, identifies Coach users, and displays a visual graph so you can easily track overall usage.
- How can we implement the Banzai product?Integrating Banzai into your workflow isn't difficult. In fact, we provide you with support every step of the way via a designated representative. Banzai also offers onboarding materials that help you build an internal and external launch plan for the Banzai program and shows you how to find and post pre-built social media posts and emails.
- Who can I offer Banzai to?Banzai Direct is a powerful tool for educating your account holders and other members of your community. You can also use Direct internally with your employees or offer it to community partners such as non-profit organizations or other institutions you work closely with.Banzai for Schools is strictly built to offer life literacy resources to teachers and students. This product helps you build relationships with teachers by offering an easy communication pipeline, allowing teachers to reach out and request presentations, workbooks, tour or visits, etc. as well as send thank you notes to your team for all you do for them.
- How is Direct priced?The Direct product is based off an institution's asset size. Schedule a demo today to see what it would cost for you to sponsor your community.
- Can employees use Banzai?Of course! Use Banzai to build custom employee pages or a microsite that employees use as a life literacy learning resource. Highlight resources within Banzai that touch about employee benefits and other life literacy content.
- How does Banzai maximize engagement?Banzai lets Direct partners add clickable Calls to Action throughout any of your featured resources which is a great way to offer relevant financial products, services, or additional information to your customers. Banzai also helps build and strengthen relationships with teachers, students, and parents.
- Will I be competing with another organization when I decide to sponsor a school?Banzai ensures full exclusivity when it comes to sponsoring schools. Once you decide to be a sponsor, your organization is the one that gets credited and marketed within the school of your choosing so long as your sponsorship continues. Reach out to your Banzai representative to see how this can benefit your company.